- Gather the different information, activities, and ideas on the TC communication platform
- Support organization of educational session during conferences
- Collaboration with other TCs
- Collaboration with Journals
- Collaboration with YAN to expand Social Media
- EAA website update
- Students’ online competition
Chair : Karolina Jaruszewska
Vice-Chair : Malte Kob
Council (action leaders) :
Members : The TC currently counts 19 active members
- A TC Chair is elected for a period of 3 years at a time. A re-appointment is allowed once an
- As required, TC initiates studies, organized sessions for the respective conferences, and prepared
reports. In order to share information, an email address list should be built based upon the voluntary
registration of the members of EAA societies.
- If a TC is inactive for more than three years, the Board may decide to dissolve it.